Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
$51.68 - $56.08
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
• 20 lumen LED light • 2 modes (1 steady and 1 flashing) • Waterproof design • USB rechargeable • 6 to 10 hour run time
• Set of 1 LED white front and 1 LED red rear lights • Ultra bright Cree LEDs • Two mode (Steady and Flashing) • Batteries included (4 x CR2032) • Velcro strap universal mount
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small and easy to mount. FEATURES - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20-40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility SPECS - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs, & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams with Bracket - Runtime: Up to 50 hrs on Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- 6 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2.5 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy body with a CREE R4 250 lumen LED - 3.7V 900mAh USB rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the light for up to 12 hours - 4 light modes including high, medium, low, and flash - Includes USB charging cable and a handlebar mount with rubber strap - IP65 certified water resistance
The Superflash 65 brings a whole new level of versatility to battery powered tail lights. With four modes (High, Low, Courtesy and Superflash) this tail light provides 65 lumens and 220° of visibility that will get you noticed day or night. - Cree XBD and high output surface mounted LEDs provide 65 lumen output with high, low, Courtesy and Superflash modes - FL1 Tested - Run times: 40 hrs (high – 30 lm), 90 hrs (low – 7 lm), 45 hrs (Courtesy - 20-60 lm) and up to 130 hrs (Superflash - 65 lm) - Provides 220° of visibility - Highly visible, even in daylight - Dust & water resistance rated to IP64 standard - 2 AAA batteries (included) - Includes seat post and seat stay mounts and horizontal clip mount for multiple mounting options - 70 grams
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
• 5 LED rack mount rear light • 4 modes (1 steady 3 flashing) • Bolt-on mount for rear racks
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
FEATURES - Super Bright (50 Lumens) *Daytime Flash - Last Mode Memory - Auto Safe Mode - USB Remote Switch Compatible - USB Rechargeable - Up to 19.5 hrs Runtime - Aero Bar Compatible Bracket SPECS - Solid Modes: High (25 Lumens): 1.5 hrs, Medium (15 Lumens): 2.25 hrs, Low (10 Lumens): 5.5 hrs - Flash Modes: *Daytime Flash (50 Lumens): 19.5 hrs, High Flash Slow (25 Lumens): 9.5 hrs, High Flash Fast (25 Lumens): 5 hrs, Low Flash (10 Lumens): 13 hrs, Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins - Weight: 40 Grams with Bracket - Battery: 500 mAh Lithium Polymer
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
- 20 Super Bright Cob LEDS - 4 Modes: High (1.5Hrs), Mid (4.5Hrs), Flash (5Hrs), Patrol (5Hrs) - Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery With Easy Magnetic USB Charger (1.5 Hrs Charge Time) - 40 Lumens - Waterproof - Optional Integrated Mount Designs For Giant Headsets, Overdrive1/Overdrive2 And Seatpost
Serfas’ TL-415 Rear Flasher provides visibility and simplicity. Its three red LEDs can be seen from 500 yards in either the steady or flash mode. Plus, this flasher has an extended burn time so you can leave it on your bike for dependable visibility.
Keep your favorite lights running with Serfas' Bat-1 Replacement battery. Thanks to its 3300mAh capacity, you'll have plenty of power for all your night activities.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
The Loop 2-RC is born from the same sleek, compact design and eye-catching visibility as the Loop 2, but is now rechargeable! With just 1.5 hours of charge time, you get 10 hours (flashing) and 2.5 hours (constant) run time on the rear light. Get noticed with the Loop 2 series of CatEye lights. - Dimension: 28 x 28 x 27mm - Weight: 18 grams (light unit and battery) - Light source: Red LED x1 - Battery: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery (80mA)
The smallest member of the Rapid family packs a mighty punch. Now with a 25 lumen output. Specifically designed for minimalists, the USB-rechargeable Rapid Mini offers 4 modes of eye-catching illumination. At only 22 grams, whether it's on a seatpost, Fizik saddle, or messenger bag, extra weight and bulk are no longer excuses for not being seen. Small in size but big on safety, the Rapid Mini has all the features of its big brothers Rapid X and X2, including low battery indicator, Battery Auto Save and mode memory. What's Included: - Rapid Mini Rear light, SP-14 attachment bracket, one small and one large attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable
The power to see and be seen is all on your head. Safety should be an important consideration for anyone riding a bicycle, and a premium lighting system like the Volt400 Duplex can play a critical role in the equation, especially when riding in traffic. This helmet-mounted light integrates both headlight and taillight all in one lightweight package. Five front modes vary between a bright 400 lumen constant beam down to a flashing setting, while the rear can be switched between constant and flashing modes. On high, the front will run for 3 hours before the Li-ion battery will need recharging via a convenient USB port, but can go for an amazing 150 hours in flashing mode. In busy city traffic, running bright lights, especially in flashing mode at eye level to many motorists, can be one of the best visual defenses a bicyclist has. Use it. Dimensions - 111.3 x 30.6 x 41.3 mm - Weight: 120 grams (light unit and battery) Features - 400 lumens - High intensity white LED X1, Red LED X1 - Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh) - Low battery indicator - Lighting mode memory function. - Helmet Mount Modes/Run time: Front - High: Approx 3 Hours (400 lumens) - Middle: Approx 10 Hours (100 lumens) - Low: Approx 18 Hours (50 lumens) - Hyper Constant: Approx 9 Hours (400/50 lumens) - Flashing: Approx 50 Hours (60 lumens) Rear - Constant Mode: Approx 25 Hours (10 lumens) - Flashing Mode: Approx 250 Hours (10 lumens) - Recharge time: Approx 3-6hrs (USB2.0 recharge), 3hrs via optional fast-charging cradle - Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times (until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
Excellent side visibility and 20 lumens of output make the Octodon a bright, reliable taillight to ensure you'll be seen on your nighttime rides. - 270-degree visibility - Flash and constant mode - Tool-free mounting bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included
The Volt400 kit is a USB rechargeable headlight with a 400 lumen output that includes a fast charging cradle and extra quick-change cartridge battery, so you'll never be left in the dark. Compact design. Replace on-the-fly cartridge battery. Handlebar or helmet mount. The kit includes the optional fast-charging cradle and additional cartridge battery. CatEye kept everything you love about their game-changing Volt300, and made it brighter. With 400 lumens and five modes, the Volt400 lets you see and be seen during your dawn and dusk commutes, and makes training after hours an option again. - Includes quick-change cartridge battery, micro USB charging cable, H-34 FlexTight handle bar mount, fast charging cradle and extra cartridge battery. Dimensions: - 111.3 x 30.6 x 41.3mm - Weight: 120 grams (light unit and battery) Features: - 400 lumens - High intensity white LED X1 - Battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery (3.6V-2200mAh) - Low battery indicator - Lighting mode memory function - Helmet Mount (USA only) - Fast Charging Cradle - 2 Cartridge Batteries Optional Parts: - Center Fork Bracket (5342440) Modes/Run time: - High: Approx 3 Hours (400 lumens) - Middle: Approx 8 Hours (100 lumens) - Low: Approx 18 Hours (50 lumens) - Hyper Constant: Approx 11 Hours (400/50 lumens) - Flashing: Approx 50 Hours (60 lumens) - Recharge time: Approx 3-6hrs (USB2.0 recharge), 3hrs via optional fast-charging cradle - Recharge/discharge number of times: about 300 times?until the rated capacity drops to 70%)
Introducing the CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic, a movement-sensitive, day and nighttime safety light for your ride. Safety you'll never notice, but those around you will. The CatEye Rapid X2 Kinetic is a 50-lumen, USB rechargeable bicycle safety light that mounts easily on your seatpost. A built-in accelerometer automatically switches into a constant burst mode when it senses a sudden change in speed. Similar to daytime running lights on an automobile, the Rapid X2 Kinetic helps make your presence known as a cyclist. 180 degrees of visibility allows you to be seen from varied perspectives. A Battery Auto-Save feature makes sure you’re covered the entire ride by automatically switching to a flashing mode should the battery run low. With up to 30 hours of run time, the Rapid X2 Kinetic ensures you’ll be drained from your ride long before your light is. What's Included: - Rapid X2 Kinetic light, Rapid X2 attachment base, one large and one small attachment band, and a micro USB charging cable - *This light does not completely work with braking. The motion sensor may not respond in some circumstances depending on the light installation location, cycling speed or weather condition. We recommend that you keep a safe distance between vehicles when cycling.
- CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy body with a CREE T6 500 lumen LED - 3.7V 2400mAh USB rechargeable Li-ion battery powers the light for up to 12 hours - 4 light modes including high, medium, low, and flash - Includes USB charging cable and a handlebar mount with rubber strap - IP65 certified water resistance