ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Granit X-Plus 540 U-Lock boasts a burly, 13-mm thick, 9-inch long parabolic steel shackle and an impressively tough lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. The double bolted ABUS X-Plus lock cylinder is highly tamper resistant, and it's a snap to carry the Granit X-Plus 54 on your bike with the included bracket. This lock comes with two keys, one of which features an LED light while the keyhole features an automatic cover to protect the lock against dirt and corrosion.
KryptoLok Series Mini-7 - 13mm hardened Performance steel shackle resists cutting and leverage attacks - Reinforced hardened cross-bar design provides increased protection - High-security, disc-style cylinder - Anti-rattle bumpers reduce noise during transport - Rotating dustcover protects cylinder - Includes new Transit FlexFrame-U transportation system which allows for versatile carrying - Protective vinyl coating - 2 stainless steel keys - Key Safe Program - Patent 6422442 Gravity WheelBoltz - Gravity Line WheelBoltz harnesses the power of gravity to prevent the removal of wheels. - When the bike is upright, the WheelBoltz are locked and can only be unlocked with the bike turned upside down. - Easy to install. No special keys required. (5mm hex wrench included) - Industry standard axle fitment lengths of 130mm for front wheel
$11.24 - $11.72
- 3-Digit Non-Resettable Combination - 6mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
This bracket is for convenient carrying of U-shackle locks - Mounts on round frames with a diameter of 28 - 36mm - Includes screws in two different lengths - Plastic bracket for mounting with rubber inlays for a secure hold - Index marks on the bracket to simplify subsequent mountings - Comfortable one-hand operation - Very quick mounting
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
This mounting bracket is for transporting Steel-O-Flex, cable, and coil cable locks. - Enables transporting the lock on the seat post, on the frame, or on the rack stays - Compatible with frame diameters of 15 - 55mm - Simple mounting without tools
- Medium-duty tough to pick lock - Hardened steel plates and lock casing - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included - Length: 69cm / 27-inches
$17.85 - $19.22
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - Resettable Combination - Mounting bracket included
- 3mm hardened steel links for moderate security lockups - Includes easy to install transport bracket for hassle free transportation - Easy to use dials with highly visible digits that provide a high level of ergonomics - Compact and easy transport - Product dimensions: Length 85cm - Product weight: 2.18 lbs
$17.85 - $17.97
- Medium-duty steel ball lock - Paint protecting thick vinyl coating - 2 keys included - Mounting bracket included
- 10mm coated steel cable - Think vinyl cable coating paint protection - 2 looped ends
Place your trust in the quality of a classic model: the Bordo 6000 Folding Lock offers ease of use as well as outstanding protection against theft. The Bordo 6000 Folding Lock features six 5 mm steel bars connected with special rivets, which fold together like a yardstick. The ultra-sturdiness of the bars and body (manufactured from specially hardened steel) is matched by the flexibility of the folding system. The high-quality ABUS Plus cylinder also provides a high level of protection, for example against picking. A soft two-component casing prevents damage to the bike's paintwork. - The stability of a u-lock combined with the flexibility of a cable lock - 5 mm bars with extra-soft two-component casing to prevent damage to paintwork - The bars and body are made of specially hardened steel - Bars are linked with special rivets - ABUS Plus cylinder for a high level of protection against tampering, e.g. picking - Outstanding protection in situations where there is a medium risk of theft - Ideal for securing high-cost bicycles - Easy transport thanks to a practical bag
Install or replace all lock cylinders on your Thule products and use the same key for all. - Set of 2 locks, all using the same key - Including grip-friendly Thule Comfort key - Replace the locks in your Thule product in a few easy steps
- Heavy-duty smooth steel ball lock - Armored steel cable - 2 keys included
The Serfas Pocket Cable Lock is lightweight and fits comfortably in your jersey or pant pocket. It's recommended for when your bike is within view to keep people honest and for those quick in-and-out stops when you don't have someone to watch your bike. It can also be used as a convenient secondary security measure to secure items like helmets, saddles, cages, wheels, and bags to your bike. The retractable braided steel cable will fit through most zipper loops so you can also lock bags closed while securing them to your bike. - 4-Digit resettable combo lock - Adjustable cable length - Pocket-sized for easy transport - Cable Length: 3.9ft - Cable Diameter: 1.6mm - Weight: 88g
A combo chain lock that provides secure protection thanks to a durable 4mm hardened steel chain. Love your bike, lock your bike We've partnered with ABUS to offer best-in-class bike security. The Bontrager Comp Combo Chain Lock provides secure protection and industry-leading corrosion protection. The chain is 60cm in length and is made of 4mm hardened steel. It's covered in a fabric sheath to protect your bike frame and give it a nice finished look. Product details - 4mm temper-hardened steel chain links for secure protection in a 60cm length - Combo dial features easy-to-read numbers designed to resist wear - Fabric sleeve for a classy look and feel that protects bike paint from scratches - Versatile linked-chain design for quick and easy security - Industry-leading corrosion resistance - You can customize your combination to make it easy to remember
$15.27 - $17.30
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
The ABUS uGrip 585 chain lock features a 5mm hardened steel chain with a durable cover to protect your bicycle's finish. And, it comes with 2 keys for added convenience.
ABUS's Seat Saver is made of strong, flexible, 5mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe in low-crime areas, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
$12.27 - $15.27
- Multi-purpose lightweight cable lock - Resettable combination locking mechanism - Raised dials for easy use - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 5x9"
ABUS' U-locks offer strength, durability and protection you can count on. The Granit X-Plus 54 Mini U-Lock boasts a tough and conveniently sized 13-mm thick, 5.5-inch long parabolic steel shackle and an impressively tough lock body to keep your bike safe and sound. The double bolted ABUS X-Plus lock cylinder is highly tamper resistant, and it's a snap to carry the Granit X-Plus 54 on your bike with the included bracket. This lock comes with two keys, one of which features an LED light while the keyhole features an automatic cover to protect the lock against dirt and corrosion.
$22.69 - $25.30
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
Compact and lightweight, ABUS' high-security Granit Plus 640 U-Lock is capable of locking around reinforced parking meters. The 640 features a 12mm special hardened-steel round shackle that retains its flexibly to offer great protection again crowbar attacks. The upgraded locking mechanism bolts 4 times into the lock body (2 times per shackle side) to provide excellent protection against twisting/torsion/cutting attacks, while still offering great feel and comfort when locking. • Excellent corrosion resistance • Shackle double bolts in lock body • Shackle, case and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel • Very intensive use of special weight-optimized alloy and light materials • Soft-touch coating feels good in the hand and protects paint job from damage • ABUS Plus cylinder offers high protection against picking • ABUS Code Card provided for easy key replacement, re-ordering • Mechanism Type: Key • Diameter: 12 mm • Shackle Shape: Round • Shackle Height: 150 mm • Shackle Width Inner: 8.3 cm • 2 keys are supplied with the lock • 1 LED-lighted key are supplied with the lock
$30.95 - $31.86
- Gravity locking system that secures to your front wheel - Easy installation - only requires a 15mm wrench (No keys) - WheelNutz provide internal "lock-out" function and can only be removed by turning the bike upside down 180 degrees - Use in tandem with Messenger Mini to create a complete locking solution for your bike - Weather protective coating keeps WheelNutz from corroding - Product weight: .17 lbs (.77kgs) - Only 81 grams per set - M9 thread
$22.52 - $25.27
- Resettable combination locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 6 feet
$19.77 - $22.52
- High security locking mechanism - Heavy duty self coiling cable - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder with dust cover - Quick release mounting bracket - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - Includes 2 laser cut keys
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
$19.94 - $28.18
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
Serfas' unique Puck Lock uses 3mm hardened steel with stainless steel rivets that allow it to fold up into a circular puck shape. It expands to 25-inches and is vinyl-coated so it won't scratch your frame. Serfas also includes a bike mount with a quick-release holder so you'll never drop the puck.