$47.00 - $50.00
The Giant Delivery basket is one of the most enduring and iconic products in Wald's catalog. Popular among messengers and paperboys (feel free to ask your father or grandfather about this noble profession), this basket is designed to carry large loads thanks to its stout legs, cargo bands, and heavy-duty handlebar clamps. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Great for delivery, industrial bikes and hauling large loads - Reinforcement bands add extra strength - this basket is built for rugged use - Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 18.25 x 12.25 at the bottom - Extended handlebar clamps allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables. They are 3 5/8" apart and fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebars - Legs extend from approx. 14 1/2 inches to 23 inches and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - 157B has a Zinc plated finish and 157GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.8 lbs.
- Fits lengthwise on the luggage carrier of your bike. - Easily attached with supplied mounting hardware. - Ideal for carrying shopping, daily essentials or school supplies. - Weatherproof with a reinforced frame. - Classic black color.
Bontrager's Interchange Handlebar Basket is perfect for the farmer's market or carrying your books to class. It adds a touch of class and convenience to every bike. Plus, it fits all handlebars, goes on and off in a breeze, features sturdy wire construction and has a built-in carrying handle, too.
$23.00 - $24.00
The Wald 582 sets the standard for ingenuity when it comes to rear baskets. Mounting to the side of many rear racks, this nimble basket is the perfect size for packing 1-2 bags of groceries while balancing your load. When not in use, the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse. A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when not in use. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Baskets clamp to most rear racks up to 1/2" diameter - When not in use the base of the basket pivots up allowing the side walls to collapse making the collapsed basket 1" thick - A simple clamp at the top keeps the basket out of your way when collapsed - Extended basket is 12 3/4" front to back x 7 1/4" side to side x 8 1/2" deep - 582 Baskets have a Zinc Plated Finish; 582BL and 582WH Baskets have a Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 2.8 lbs.
Wald's big boy rear twin carrier offers tremendous amounts of cargo capacity. The 535 Twin Rear Carrier Basket lets you haul a reusable grocery bag in each basket with room to spare. With mounting points at both the seat stays and near the rear axle, you can haul more groceries, gear, or anything else you need to with less impact on your bicycle's handling. By placing the bulk of your load around the rear wheel, you increase your bicycle's stability. This allows you to carry your groceries, gear, computer, or backpack with greater comfort and ease. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - These are 1-piece twin carrier baskets designed to fit on rear of the bicycle - 7.5 x 18 x 11 inches; taper to 5 x 16 inches at the bottom - Rack is 5" x 16" long - Baskets can be mounted to frame eyelets or use the supplied mounting bracket - Legs have two axle mounting holes and one small hole to mount to the eyelet - 535 has a Zinc Plated Finish; 535GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket with fittings weighs 7.2 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 24 x 17 x 13 / 9.5 x 6.7 x 5.2-inches
- Powder coated steel construction - Mesh basket for small item loss prevention - Quick Release handlebar mount design - Rubber carrying handle for off bike transport - 35 x 25 x 25cm / 13.8 x 9.8 x 9.8-inches
One of the best selling items in Wald's entire catalog, this basket set the precedent for quick-release convenience and is perfect for carrying small bags of groceries. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - This Quick Release Baskets comes with a detachable Slip-on Holder for simple installation - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x x 7 inches - Holder is designed to fit 7/8" handlebar, hooks are 4 1/2" apart - Available in white (133WH) or black (133GB) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 2.4 lbs.
$24.90 - $26.90
• Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) • Shallow baskets carry notebooks, boxes or other articles that lie flat • Dimensions: 18 x 13 x 6 inches; the basket tapers to 15.75 x 10.5 inches at the bottom • Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1"diameter handlebars, and 1 3/4" apart to offer clearance for shift and brake cables • Baskets have 2-piece legs which extend from 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the axle or fork eyelets on bikes with quick release front hubs • 1392 has a Zinc plated finish and 1392GB has a Black Powder Coat Finish • Complete basket with fittings weighs 2.6 lbs.
A sturdy handlebar-mounted metal basket for shopping trips, quick jaunts around town. New QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) allows installation on eBikes to make attachment and removal a breeze. - Capacity: 16L/975 Ci - Weight: 1370G/3.02 Lb - Size: 35x26x25cm/13.8”x10.2”x9.8” - Attachment: QuickClick Handlebar Mount (Fixer 3e) Fits 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Buoy Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful wicker basket boasts high-quality rattan construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles. - Dimensions: 10" (L) x 7.5" (W) x 7.5" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 8 pounds
Surfside Collection wire front baskets attach to the handlebars with an easy-to-use bracket (included), making them the perfect grab & go basket! - Dimensions: 13.25" (L) x 10" (W) x 9" (H) - Maximum Weight Limit: 15 pounds
- Rear basket, steel, mesh - Also fit for carrier racks with raised or lowered front/backside, compatible with many E-bikes carrier racks - Permanent mounting with patented WSL-system, easy assembly, adjustable in width and length (included)
- Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Dimensions: 20.5 x 13 inches - Extended handlebar clamps are 2" apart, allow greater clearance for shift and brake cables, and fit 7/8", 1", and 1 1/4" diameter handlebars - Legs extend from 13 3/4" to 21 1/4" and have two mounting holes for mounting to either the axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Powder Coat Finish - Complete rack with fittings weighs 6.0 lbs.
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full-size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. This rack cannot be used on bicycles with front suspension systems or springer forks. - Standard front bicycle basket fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 18" x 13" x 6" deep - UV Weather-resistant bike basket - Available with wooden bottom to better hold your cargo
This versatile basket is based on Wald's popular 133 basket but uses a holder that bolts onto your handlebar. The holder offers greater clearance between the bar and basket for shifters, cables, and brake levers. Available in white (3133WH) or gloss black (3133GB) powder coat finishes. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - A Quick Release Basket with Bolt-on Holder for stable installation and use - Lift the handle to remove the basket and take it with you - Basket locks back in place when returned to the holder - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; the basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches at the bottom - Holder designed to fit 7/8", 1" and 31.8mm diameter handlebar - Handlebar clamps are 2" apart and offer clearance for shift and brake cables - Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket including the holder weighs 3 lbs.
- Powder coated steel construction - Carrying handle for off bike transport - Lift-off handlebar mount design - 36 x 23 x 21cm / 14 x 9 x 8.3-inches
Need more carrying capacity for running errands? Then check out Topeak's Rear Basket. It easily attaches to a Topeak QuickTrack rear rack (sold separately) and holds groceries, work clothes and anything else you need to transport. And, its handle makes it extremely portable.
Perfect for heading to the park or riding to a friend's house, Nantucket's Surfside Child Mesh Wire Basket will get your child and all their goodies there in style. This beautiful, double-weave wicker basket boasts sturdy full-core willow construction and a rolled rim for extra durability, and it attaches to most kids' bikes with its easy-to-use straps and buckles.
- Contemporary robust design - Soft grip handle - Reflective logo details - Integrated bicycle lock cutout - Mounting system: spring clamp rack - Feet for bottom protection - Position: Rear - Dimensions (cm): 43 x 30 x 23
- Designed for fixed mounting, with all essential hardware included. - Suitable for mounting to luggage carrier. - Sloping edges provide more leg room.
This handy bike basket is adjustable in height and can be easily mounted on the handlebars of your frame. A convenient choice for carrying extra loads on your bike, both men and women will love this basket thanks to its eye-catching and versatile design. If you’re regularly in need of a load-bearing basket that won’t weigh you down, the Bremen is the perfect choice. The fine-grained steel construction makes it ideal for handling larger loads. Great for trips to the grocery store or market, this basket is also a go-to for carting daily essentials from A to B and back again. The dimensions of this basket are 34 x 25 x 27 cm, providing you with ample space for all those essentials. Designed for fitting to your bike with a TÜV-certified Permanent-system II, this basket is suitable for handlebar stems with a diameter of 22 to 25.4 mm. All the essential attachments are included, meaning you’re good to go as soon this basket is out of the box. Features: - Basil Bremen bicycle basket comes with Permanent-System II EC mounting fixtures. - Adjustable in height. - Designed for attachment to your handlebars. - Suitable for permanent mounting.
Whether you're heading to the beach, riding to the grocery store, or just cruisin' around, Nantucket's Surfside Rear Wire Pannier Basket will get you and all your goodies there in colorful style. This cute Pannier Basket sports mesh wire construction for durability and attaches to the rear rack with two metal hooks, making it the perfect errand-running accessory.
Add style and function to your little one's bike with Giant's Taffy Basket. It fits most kid's bikes with its easy-to-use mounting straps and is perfect for carrying snacks or whatever else your young rider might want on rides.
$19.99 - $26.99
We know you love the 133, 3133, and 157 baskets. But what happens when you want to haul something that isn't overly large, but can really weigh you down? We thought you'd probably bust out a welding torch and tack a couple of legs on the 133 basket. So that's exactly what we did. The 135 is the exact same size as our popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts and legs bolted to the bottom of the basket. Perfect for a couple of two liters, or a six-pack with some chips and salsa to go. - Basket dimensions: 14.5 X 9.5 X 9 inches - Legs match the finish of the basket - Same size as the popular 133 and 3133 baskets with shorter handlebar mounts
The Wald 585 rear basket sits atop your bicycle's rear rack. Perfect for hauling full-sized grocery bags, small laptop bags, spare clothes, or maybe even storing your helmet while parked. - 14 x 9 x 9 inches - Fits on rear rack of bicycles - Sturdy steel construction - Made in the USA
This versatile basket is the most adaptable front basket Wald offers. - Made in U.S.A. (Maysville, KY) - Deep basket that is sized for a grocery sack - Dimensions: 14.5 x 9.5 x 9 inches; basket tapers to 12.25 x 7 inches - Extended handlebar clamps fit 7/8" and 1" diameter handlebars - Two-piece adjustable legs extend from approx. 14 inches to 22 inches and mount to either the front axle or fork eyelets for bikes with quick release front hubs - Available in gloss black (198GB) or white (198WH) Powder Coat Finish - Complete basket weighs 3 lbs.
- Top quality wicker construction - Treated finish for long term durability - Synthetic Leather handlebar mounting straps - Great for smaller or kids bicycles
- Low-profile integrated handlebar-basket - Compatible with 31.8mm or 25.4mm stems - 6061 aluminum - Cargo surface: 230 x 335mm (9 x 13.1-inch) - Handlebar width: 650mm - Max Weight 10kg/22lbs - Comfortable 30-degree sweep
$20.99 - $22.99
The 157's little brother, this basket is just as functional. Some people don't need to cart around large pizzas or multiple full size grocery bags, so this basket is for the more streamlined commuters and delivery pros. Sturdy one-piece legs offer all the support you'll need when hauling heavier loads. - Fits most bikes - Adjustable legs mount to front axle for a secure fit - 15" x 10" x 5" deep - Easy to install
Page 1 of 2 Next page