• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
These premium diagonal cutter pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The cutting jaws are self-opening and ready for years of service. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Pedro's Bit Set is designed to work with their Demi and Pro Torque Wrenches, offering the most common sizes required. Made from heat-treated steel for strength and long-lasting performance, this set includes a 1/4" drive adapter, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits, and T25 torx bit. - Perfect companion for your Pedro's Demi or Pro Torque Wrench - Made from heat-treated steel to ensure strength and long-lasting performance - Includes 1/4" socket adapter, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex bits, and T25 torx bit
As drivetrains push the envelope, chain tools must evolve to keep pace. Pedro's Tutto Multi-Chain tool has done just that. The Tutto blends ergonomic, organic design and noticeable industrial stature with patented innovations like the Fit Dial and RPGj, plus novel additions like the 11-Speed Peening Bit, ergonomic set-back handle design, and Guide Pin Sheer Slot you won't find on any other tool. These unique features make the Tutto the most versatile chain tool available, compatible with almost any chain from single speed to Campagnolo's 11-Speed. Lastly, the Tutto was designed with season after season of professional service in mind featuring heat-treated tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance, and simple dissassembly to make servicing and part replacement a breeze, if its ever needed. Simply put, the Tutto may be the last chain tool you ever need. - Proprietary Fit Dial and RPG provide superior functionality and reliability - The only chain tool you need. From single-speed to 11-speed
The third edition of Pedro's Pro Chain Tool blends the efficient and ergonomic design of the new Apprentice Chain Tool with innovations from their patented Tutto Multi Chain Tool. Features include their patented retracting pin guide (RPG) for superior functionality and reliability, peening bit and backer for installation of Campagnolo 11 speed chains, and integrated guide pin sheet slot to quickly remove guide sections from installation pins. Fits single speed through 11 speed chains.
- Laser-cut single-ended cone wrenches in a variety of common sizes - A must for any home, garage or shop
- Fast evaporating degreaser leaves no residue and requires no rinsing - High velocity precision valve quickly removes grease and dirt - Contains no chlorinated solvents - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
- Convenient all-in-one hex wrench set with holder - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm hex wrenches - 8mm hex adapter for 6mm wrench - 4, 5, 6mm wrenches have ball-end on long side - Includes black molded-plastic holder
- Designed to hold bladed spokes while tightening the nipples
- Makes it easy to get nipples started when lacing a deep section rim
- The perfect tool for cleaning up a freshly cut steerer tube - Swivel head cleans slag from a fresh-cut in one motion - Includes one blade for steel, aluminum, plastic and copper and one for brass and iron - 5" hex-shaped aluminum handle for good grip
- Allows cutting spoke ends that protrude past the inner surface of a rim on a fully laced wheel
- For use with the Hayes Radar brake
- Form-A-Thread stripped thread repair kit - Permanently repairs stripped threads and fasteners - Works on threads up to SAE Grade-5 and/or 8.8 metric - Allows up to 128 ft-lb torque applications once cured - Dual-compound "mixing" formula and cure compounds - Instructions, applicator, and mixing tools included - Five minute fix
- Easy to use tool for checking chain wear
- Includes everything for a quick fix while on or off-road - Giant seat bag - 12 glueless patches - 2 tire levers - Mini pump - 9 function multi-tool
- Self-centering, hardened tool steel tap jaws - Knurled chuck sleeve for secure tool fitment - Sliding T-handle for tight spaces and extra leverage - Made in the USA
- Cutter for most types of reinforced hydraulic tubing (not for braided stainless)
$17.07 - $18.12
- All drive extensions fit 3/8" drivers - Use secure ball and spring socket retention - Chrome plating provides increased protection from rust and corrosion
- Designed For Dry, Dusty Conditions - Fast Penetration And Setup - Promotes Smooth Shifting - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
$15.00 - $47.06
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
The best of both worlds are now combined into one. Three tire levers and a CO2 inflator head round out this combo tool. Features: - 1 Tire Lever With Built In CO2 Inflater - 2 Tire Levers With Built In Spoke Hooks - Presta & Scharder Valve Compatible Specs: - Number of Tools: 2 - Weight: 38 Grams - CO2 Lever Length: 5 1/4? - Lever Length: 4 1/2?
Flat, compact design is ideal for the minimalist who wants an essential set of ultra-light tools on the road or trail. - 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx - Standard & PH2 screw drivers - Chain tool - 144g
Prestaratchet advances the art of wrenching bicycles. Consider the irony of using an Allen or Torx key on your expensive and delicate bike parts. Tools like that come free with un-assembled furniture. Isn’t your bike worthy of better? Prestaratchet is faster, safer, less expensive, longer lasting and more comfortable than any key. Compatible with 1/4" bits.
Hardened S2 steel 1/4" bits resist wear. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Long bits have rounded shafts to fit inside Brake hoods and recessed components and will spin smoothly. 5mm hex ball head 4mm hex ball head T25 TORX 1/4 socket adapter 100mm magnetic bit extension
Prestalever is Quicker and Speedier than anything you’ve ever used. Their Patent-Pending Rim Hook with Honeycomb reinforced Box-Section Design is the key to Prestacycle's faster, safer, easy-to-use tool.
The Origin8 Revolvr BB Cup Tool features a fiber-reinforced nylon socket for damage-free installation and removal of 16-notch BB cups. It works with 1/2-inch-drive ratchets and torque wrenches.
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
Handy and affordable, this tool makes it easy to get a clean cut every time. - Securely holds hose while cutting - Replaceable blade - Metal construction holds up to frequent use