Shimano Bike Parts
Shimano Bike Parts
Shimano Bike Wheels
Shimano Bike Shoes
Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
$127.36 - $134.10
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
$676.43 - $691.90
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
$268.08 - $297.24
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$93.81 - $101.38
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
$30.31 - $61.58
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
$32.55 - $36.29
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$32.93 - $43.23
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
HIGH-PERFORMANCE FEATURES, PERFECT FOR THE CLUB AND RECREATIONAL CYCLIST FEATURE - High-density synthetic leather with perforation improves fit and breathability. - Super low-profile, reverse mount buckle securely holds the foot - Off-set Strap relieves tension at the highest point of the foot - Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer - Durable, wide heel pads provide walking stability
Shimano's electric-shifting 11-speed Ultegra Di2 Rear Derailleur is driven by battery power and a servo motor, so shifts are fast, precise, and perfect every time. It's made of light, tough cold-forged aluminum while mid-cage and short-cage models give you your choice of cassette. Since there aren't any cables or housing to stretch or fail, maintenance is dramatically reduced and shifting accuracy is unprecedented. This high-tech derailleur is even designed to move inward under impact to reduce the potential for damage in a crash.
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Triple Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff, hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The three chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
$167.96 - $176.86
- Solid pedaling efficiency - New 3D composite chain ring teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out - Balance of strength and weight in 2-piece crank construction - Improved driving rigidity - Close ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Small ball bottom bracket - Series : SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800/BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line: 48.8 - Average Weight: 788.7g (28-28T) 761.4g (36-26T) 739.8g (34-24T)
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
$169.56 - $174.14
Shimano's Ultegra 6800 chainrings provide confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Cold-forged aluminum comprises the super-stiff, hollow outer ring, and Shimano's unique system of ramps and pins means lightning fast shifts are at your command.
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
$187.04 - $201.87
- Aluminum crank arm and spider with steel spindle - 4 bolt spider compatible with all XT 8000 series chainring configurations - Hollowtech II crank arm construction - Steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - 96mm P.C.D. - 176 Q-Factor, 53.4mm OR 50mm chainline - BB Included: No - Chainrings Included: No
$331.38 - $613.87
• Model Number : WH-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : 15mm E-Thru • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 100mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 27.9mm • Recommended Tire : 29x2.00-2.35 • Increased tire rigidity for improved traction. • 24C wide-profile offset rim. • Front/ Rear: E-thru. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design for durable wheel construction.
$331.38 - $613.87
• Model Number : WH-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Type : Center Lock Disc • Axle Type : 15mm E-Thru • Over Locknut : 100mm • Axle Length : 100mm • Rim Type : Offset rim • Rim Height : 18.8mm • Rim Width : 27.9mm • Recommended Tire : 27.5x2.00-2.40 • Increased tire rigidity for improved traction. • 24C wide-profile offset rim. • Front/ Rear: E-thru. • 28pc butted spokes (F&R). • Offset rim design for durable wheel construction.
$53.35 - $55.59
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
Shimano wrote the book on superior shifting, and their Deore XT Front Shifter carries that trend forward with the company's trademark precision, light action, and real-world durability. Shimano's 2-way release operation means you can pull or push the shift levers, keeping shifting remarkably easy and intuitive. A mode converter allows you to switch the front shifter between 2 or 3-ring set ups, so you can experience great shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer. And, this shifter also includes an easily removable optical gear display for heads-up gear monitoring at a glance, or a sleek, pared down look.
Shimano's 105 Dual Control Levers let you easily shift and brake without ever taking your hands off the handlebars. The short-stroke shifting is so telepathic you'll be in the gear you want almost before you realize you shifted. Plus, the robust design offers excellent durability and the hoods are ergonomically contoured for top comfort.
Page 1 of 22 Next page