The all-new Break-Away Carbon Outback takes the best of the lessons learned from the monster-cross-defining Mount Cross and the sophistication of the Break-Away Carbon Road and pulls them together in a bike that knows no bounds or limitations. Designed to be a versatile adventure machine, the Break-Away Carbon Outback is nimble in conditions that are beyond the scope of a traditional 'cross bike, yet adept for long miles over tarmac. The secret to the ride quality Ritchey fans long for is found in Tom’s ideal tubing profile for carbon, which is engineered to dampen trail noise while being stiff enough for the discerning racer, and with the straight steerer fork that deflects harshness while providing ample stability.
Proven time and again to be the ultimate travel companion, Ritchey’s newest addition to the Break-Away line is a no-holds-barred, unrelenting machine that is capable for almost any occasion.
- Patented Ritchey Break-Away design
- Material: carbon fiber – aluminum joints
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 - 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Replaceable rear derailleur hanger
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar (max torque setting: 7Nm)
- Brazed-on front derailleur
- Bottom bracket: 68mm - English threaded
- Can accommodate 1X or 2X chainrings
- Crankset min/max ring size - single: 36 to 46t / double: 46/30t to 50/34t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 2
- Ritchey WCS Carbon Disc Gravel Fork included
|Frame||Carbon fiber, aluminum joints / 700 x 40c tire clearance (depending on tire/rim manufacturer)|
|Fork||Ritchey WCS Carbon Disc Gravel Fork|
|Headset||WCS headset (upper IS42/28.6 - 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)|
Front: 100 x 12mm
Rear: 142 x 12mm
|Brake Compatibility||Flat-Mount Disc|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Red / Small||796941973656||97556117007|