Bontrager's Bat Cage is light, holds your water bottles (sold separately) firmly without marking them up, and has been ridden to victory in all three Grand Tours! It's ready to work for you too!
Small parts can be hard to keep up with. If you've lost pieces of the mounting hardware for your Speed Concept Water Bottle Cage, don't sweat it. You'll find all the replacement parts in this handy hardware kit. • Aluminum
Complete the look of your Super Record-equipped dream ride with Campagnolo's 18-gram Record Water Bottle Holder. This monocoque carbon marvel holds your bottle in the ideal position for quick and easy entry/exit. It's sleek, it's dreamy, it's 100% Campy.
$15.99 $19.99 20% Savings
The RL cage provides the same secure bottle hold as the carbon RXL in a more economical, composite material, providing another great option in bottle retention and styling. Key features - Composite cages are super strong yet lightweight - Suitable for road and mountain use - Available in a wide variety of colors - 38g
$17.04 - $17.99
The Polar Bottle Sport is the original insulated water bottle that keeps your water cold more than twice as long. Lightweight, squeezable and easy to clean, the Polar Bottle Sport is the go-to bottle for adventurers around the globe. This bottle comes standard with the Polar Bottle Sport cap.
The flat Ortlieb coffee filter holder is both ideal and practical for travel, hiking, and camping. It is not a substitute for the filter paper, but rather an alternative to traditional, bulky, hard plastic cones which take up a lot of space. Includes 5 paper filters. Simple to use: Position the Coffee Filter over the pot or cup using wooden sticks, tent pegs or cutlery which fit through the side mounted sleeves, insert filter paper size 4, spoon the coffee, pour in water and enjoy your coffee.
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
XLAB's Gorilla XT Carbon Cage is perfect for mountain bikes, rear-mounted carriers and other high-stress hydration situations. The XT has over 4 times the gripping force of conventional carbon cages thanks to its 6 carbon gripping fingers, its top and bottom retention tabs and thicker carbon construction. And, it's still easy to slide your bottle out and grab a drink even when you're pushing it to the limit. It boasts an amazing 14-pound grip force on bottles.
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! The pair comes with one left- and one right-side loading cage.
Features - Alloy bottle cage - 6mm alloy rod - Tough and still flexible - Compatible with various water bottles
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• AERODYNAMIC LOCATION - Mounts to saddle, hiding in body’s draft • HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - Can adjust cage angle and cage height for a perfect custom position • STABLE DESIGN - Stiffest mount on market with alloy arms • FLARED CAGE DESIGN - Makes inserting bottle easy • HIGHEST GRIPPING CAGE - 14 lbs grip on bottle to prevent bottle launches • ANTI-VIBRATION - Locking hardware for safety and security • REPAIR STORAGE OPTIONS - Compatible with AERO POUCH 300 BAG or MULTI-STRIKE REPAIR HOLDER (each sold separately) • Aircraft aluminum mount • Carbon fiber bottle cage • Weight: 141.5 grams Why single rear carriers? • Replaces frame bottle: Standard frame-mounted bottles have high aerodynamic drag, so place your bottle at the rear instead. The DELTAs are mounted on the saddle rails for no measurable drag. • Refills front drink system: Use the DELTAs to refill a front drink system. Just bring the spare bottle forward from the DELTA and refill. If you have the popular XLAB TORPEDO aerobar mounted system (sold separately), then simply replace the empty front bottle with the spare bottle from the DELTA. • Adds an extra bottle: These systems are also ideal for longer training rides or century rides, where an extra bottle is necessary so you can have your favorite mix with you at all times.
XLAB's Torpedo Carbon Cage is designed specifically for their horizontal aero bar hydration mounts. Use with a standard bottle or XLAB's new Torpedo model (mounts and cages sold separately). The cage is made of ultra-light carbon, holds bottles securely and is super easy to use. It features a 5-pound grip force on bottles so they stay put over even the roughest roads.
MSW's PC-110 Water Bottle Cage secures your bottle while keeping weight to a minimum. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle.
$12.90 - $24.72
• Holds bottles securely • Buttons make bottle entry & exit easy • Fits standard 20–24oz water bottles
Lezyne's Flow Cage is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. Its X-Grip design holds bottles securely over the rough stuff and allows for easy in/out.
• Constructed of impact resistant Nylon • Carry lightweight roundish objects such as insulated Nalgene bottle holders, thermoses, Gatorade jugs, small dry bags, and ultralight sleeping pads and shelters • Mounts to water bottle cage mounts via Salsa’s Three-Pack pattern • Includes two nylon straps • Cargo Weight Limit: 6.6lbs (3kg) • Cage Weight: 149g
$25.49 - $27.06
Sometimes you don't want to leave your cup of joe at home. Enter: Portland Design Works' Bar-ista to keep your morning beverage within easy reach. This handy accessory fits most travel mugs and attaches to 26.0mm handlebars. Drop in your travel mug (with a good lid to avoid splash stains) and enjoy the ride. - Constructed of 5052 alloy and lined with rubber to better grip travel mugs - Weight: 71g (2.5 ounces) - Dimensions: 8cm (3.125") diameter at top, tapering to 7.5cm (2.95") at bottom - Lifetime PDWarranty
The 10-liter UNZEN has the capacity to take extra equipment for changing conditions. Easy access and adjustment make the UNZEN a top choice for off-road gear hauling. - Type A X-harness with easy-access adjustment - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Flexible gear storage - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener - Eyewear holder - Front bottle storage - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables pocket - Hi-viz rain cover - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective details - Helmet holder - Easy side access - Removable waist belt - New design with full access opening front panel
- X-harness Type A with accessible adjustment structure - Eyewear holder - Elastic side pockets - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables Pocket - Hi-viz rain cover - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light-attachment loop - Reflective details - Original design helmet holder - EZ side access - Ventilated Ergostraps - Removable waist belt - New design with full opening for front panel - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Flexible gear storage - Water-resistant fabric -Water resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener
- Lean and mean, the reservoir version of this 2L daypack is designed to handle fast off-road riding on challenging mountain terrain. - Type B X-harness with easy-access adjustment - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - New design with full access opening front panel - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Hydration system compatible - Hydration tube fastener - Bungee fastener - Eyewear holder - Removable waist belt - Elastic shoulder harness pocket - Valuables pocket - Easy side access - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective details - Helmet holder
This 12L daypack with 3L reservoir is totally new for 2018, with features for trail rides and commuting but versatile enough for a weekend hike. - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Waist belt zippered pocket - Valuables pocket - Hydration system compatible - Helmet holder - Elastic side pocket - Flexible gear storage - Hydration tube fastener - Hydration tube fastener - Eyewear holder - Key Holder - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective detail - Lightweight
On-road or off-road? How about both. The versatile all-around daypack is equally adept at handling weekend trail rides and weekday jaunts in the city. Available in 8, 12 and 16-liter configurations, the ROKKO accommodates all-around carrying needs. - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Waist belt zippered pocket - Valuables pocket - Hydration system compatible - Helmet holder - Hi-Viz rain cover - Elastic side pocket - Hydration tube fastener - Adjustable sternum strap - Hydration tube fastener - Eyewear holder - Key Holder - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective detail - Lightweight
On-road or off-road? How about both. The versatile all-around daypack is equally adept at handling weekend trail rides and weekday jaunts in the city. Available in 8, 12 and 16-liter configurations, the ROKKO accommodates all-around carrying needs. - Ventilated Ergostraps - Sculpted air mesh back panel - Waist belt zippered pocket - Valuables pocket - Hydration system compatible - Helmet holder - Flexible gear storage - Adjustable sternum strap - Hydration tube fastener - Eyewear holder - Key Holder - Water-resistant fabric - Water-resistant zipper - Glove-friendly zipper pull - Light attachment loop - Reflective detail - Lightweight
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days. - Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. - Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in but doesn't let water out. - Capacity: 26oz (768 mL) - Material: Plate: 6061-T6 Aluminum - Cage: Nylon Composite Vee Cage - Computer Mount: Nylon Composite - Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle - Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm - Weight: 9.3oz (265g)
$14.97 - $16.08
Planet Bike's Sideload Cage is perfect for smaller frames and compact geometry. This cold-forged aluminum cage loads from the right on downtubes and the left on seat tubes. And, it's only 41 grams!
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Adjustable drink and bottle holder that fits diameters 2.5" to 3.5", which includes Nalgene bottles, Gatorade Bottles, and smaller 8 oz bottles one finds at a grocery store. Coonects to braze on or use with BiKASE cage brackets.
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Page 1 of 12 Next page