$12.07 - $17.38
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$14.00 - $21.40
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
$12.30 - $16.91
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$16.47 - $48.38
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
WD-40's Multi-Use Product has long been the go-to lube and cleaner for mechanics and it's a must for every bicycle toolbox, too. It's perfect for lubricating squeaky shifters, cables, derailleurs and pivot points. It frees rusted and corroded metal-to-metal parts, like seatposts, bottom brackets and bolts. It sheds mud from pedals and cleats. It removes adhesive residue and sticky substances. And it even prevents rust on steel frames and parts. In short, WD-40 is a great lube/cleaner that does it all!
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
- Superior formulated dot brake fluid for dot 3 and dot 4 applications - Exceeds DOT 5.1 "Silicone" specifications - Synthetic glycol-ether formula will mix with other brake fluids conforming to US FMVSS: Dot 3/4 Requirements - Lasts up to 3 years in high performance conditions
WD-40's Wet Lube is the perfect bicycle lubricant for riding in wet and muddy conditions. Their exclusive formula has been tested and proven by mechanics and cyclists and is amped up for premium lubrication. Wet Lube improves shifting and extends the life of your chain and drivetrain components by repelling moisture and gunk.
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's Assembly Grease. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 1-ounce jar of grease.
• RockShox Dynamic Seal Grease (PTFE) • Recommended for rear shock service
$24.72 - $41.38
Buzzy's Shock Nectar shock oil comes in 3 different weights to match the most popular suspension fork setups. Mix different weights together for a truly personalized ride.
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
Giant's Agent Orange Citrus Degreaser is a powerful citrus-based detergent cleanser. The fast foaming action is perfect for removing the toughest grease and grime from your bicycle components. And, its pleasant orange scent helps keeps your workshop smelling like a Florida grove.
$10.47 - $45.08
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
- Fast evaporating degreaser leaves no residue and requires no rinsing - High velocity precision valve quickly removes grease and dirt - Contains no chlorinated solvents - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$15.62 - $75.25
- A biodegradable degreaser that cuts through the toughest grime - Strong enough for the metal parts, Yet safe enough to clean parts with rubber o-Rings and seals, Urethane elastomers, And painted surfaces - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$15.00 - $47.06
Green Fizz's biodegradable solvent-free formula can be safely used on all parts and materials, including carbon fiber, without washing away grease and lubricants or damaging delicate parts. - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts - Safe, biodegradeable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC - Can be used with or without water
$17.02 - $73.10
The original bike polish, Bike Lust's proprietary silicone-based formula includes a biodegradable cleaning agent. Bike Lust goes on wet, quickly cleaning light dirt and grime as it polishes, and then dries to a beautiful protective coating. Works on any surface or material in one simple step, making your bike look like new and future cleaning easier! It's also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads. - Makes your bike shine like new and keeps it that way - Biodegradable formula cleans, polishes, and protects in one step - Also great for dropper posts, suspension, and for seating tire beads
$11.51 - $24.45
- Premium greyish-black grease - Great for suspension pivots, seatposts, joints, etc
- For use with the Hayes Radar brake
$15.06 - $83.98
Degreaser 13 takes degreasing chemistry to new levels with performance that must be seen to be believed. Your drivetrain hasn't been this clean since the day you bought it! Developed from scratch, specifically for the challenges of bicycle drivetrain degreasing, the advanced formula is engineered to fight its way to metal surfaces and stay there, then attack and break free the bonds holding oils, soils, and grime in place, and finally dissolve and contain to carry it all away. Fully water soluble and further activated by light scrubbing and rinsing, the result is a spotless residue-free drivetrain with every surface cleaned completely. Pedro's advanced formula is also safe to use on any material, fully biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Designed For Dry, Dusty Conditions - Fast Penetration And Setup - Promotes Smooth Shifting - Waterproof - For Chain Driven Bicycles Only
- Most universal Pedro's lube - New high-performance formula lifts dirt away from the chain surface leaving a soft, Icy-Slick protection/Lubrication barrier
Tri-Flow Superior Soy Lube - advanced performance combining science and nature. This lube is a superior, light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Rapidly biodegradable formula, more than 90% will biodegrade in less than 28 days! - Formulated with natural soy oil and P.T.F.E. Specially formulated with the most advanced performing elements combined with natural soy for the environmentally conscious consumer. A blend of the finest quality renewable resource available treated with the most effective anti-oxidants, extreme pressure, anti-wear, PTFE and corrosion protection additives. High grade oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (12 to 475F) and humidity. The formula and packaging were designed and manufactured taking steps to reduce environmental impact. The hand charged aerosol spray uses no chemical propellant!
Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, Slick Wax blends advanced wax and polymer technology for maximum cleanliness and elevated efficiency in dry and dusty conditions. Runs quiet, reduces wear, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime. - Incredibly clean and efficient in dry and dusty conditions - Runs quiet, long-lasting, and repels water, dust, and grime - Safe plant-based ingredients
- Developed to perform in the coldest of environment - Tested to -50C, 5X lower than what would freeze a regular lubricant
- PTFE additives reduce friction and energy consumption - Waxed based formula reduces metal to metal contact - Excels in dry, dusty conditions - Protects against rust development and corrosion - Prevents chain wear - Does not attract contaminants - Ideal for MTB, Road and Cyclocross - Can be applied to chain, cleats, shifters and derailleurs
Finish Line's Citrus Degreaser was cycling's original orange peel-based degreaser and it has set the standard in bike parts cleaning since 1988. Super strong and fast-working to cut through grime and crud, it's formulated with powerful and natural citrus extracts. With Citrus your drivetrain will clean up faster and with less scrubbing whether it's covered with grease, oil or wax. Plus, you can simply rinse with water for a residue-free finish.
$9.38 - $14.88
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$15.94 - $37.92
- 3-In-1 Bio-degreaser, hand cleaner, and stain remover - 100% Natural, no citrus, palmas or petroleum
Page 1 of 6 Next page