12- to 24-Inch
$31.00 - $43.00
- 3mm thick protective layer - The archetypal high quality touring tire - E-Bike Ready. You can choose every Marathon for your E-Bike (E-25). The main sizes are approved and tested for E-bikes up to 50 km/h (E-50).
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Tightly spaced knobs for dirt use - Bidirectional - Engineered for BMX tracks, trail riding, and dirt jumping - Front or rear - Full Square-knob design Staggered, tightly spaced center lugs provide control at speed. The knob spacing increases near the shoulder lugs to produce two channels that hook up on both hardpack berms and loose dirt on the trails.
- Bead to bead tread - Urban assault tire
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$32.00 - $78.00
GRAVEL Sometimes the greatest journeys are full of memorable experiences: churning over towering mountain passes, trying to make it to the next town before the café closes, pedaling from sunrise to sunset, or sleeping in when you’re gifted with perfect weather and an incredible view from your tent. We designed the Sparwood around long-distance mixed-terrain routes, for riders seeking to experience the land, not just ride on it. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are raised and ramped for rolling efficiency; the diamond-shaped lugs squeeze in for grip as they contact dirt, then back out to shed debris. - Diamond- and chevron-shaped transition lugs feature staggered spacing and height to improve shedding and traction. - L-shaped side lugs dig in for grip while braking through corners, but roll quickly when off the brakes.
All-around trials performance. Front- or rear-specific - Front 20x2.0 tire is built on 54-406 casing (20") - Rear 20x2.5 tire is built on 67-387 casing (19") and does NOT fit a standard 20" BMX wheel - Block tread design - Front- and rear-specific modified trials tire (Front = 20 x 2.0, Rear = 20 x 2.50) The first offering in the trials arena from Maxxis with specifications to meet the needs of the most demanding rider. The Creepy Crawler front-specific trials tire offers a supple ride with excellent traction that gives you the confidence to make the leap. The Maxxis Creepy Crawler is the best trials tire available on the market.
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
- Perfect for commuting and training
$15.99 - $23.99
A collaboration between Vee Tire and SE Bikes, the Cub tire features a classic BMX tread pattern blended with that bold SE styling. The square V-knobbies have been strategically placed for ultimate grip and traction. - 20 x 2.0" - Wire bead
Front and rear folding bead BMX race tires designed to balance traction and low rolling resistance with a block-designed center tread. The S-Spec version utilizes Tioga's thinnest sidewall for maximum suppleness and weight savings. - CYLEX 120 TPI superlight casing - UTC rubber compound - Patterned sidewall adds abrasion protection while maintaining casing suppleness - ISO diameter: 406mm
$17.00 - $18.00
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
Growth and mature in gravity segment that demands tires have great performance for varieties of terrain from mud, dry or loose soil. Flow Snap is expanded into Plus Size with more air volume for more fun in trail.
With the increased strategical placement of Grip-Pods matched to multi-facet Nano Knobs on shoulder and sides, capped off with friction-enhancing chemical etching over the central tread, FASTR-X strikes the rarefied balance of speed and control like none before. - CYLEX 120 TPI ultralight casing - UTC rubber compound - Grip-Pod system helps maintain traction when cornering - Chemical etching on center tread creates a fine texture for enhanced traction - Multi-facet nano knobs provide additional traction on tire shoulders - ISO diameter: 451mm
$20.99 - $22.99
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
$19.99 - $27.99
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
$44.95 - $59.95
- Tall knobs hold on loose terrain
$17.95 - $19.95
- Kenda model K50 - A good, basic repair tire
The same intermediate to hard pack tire as the Slant Six Pro model with a with wire bead and lower price. - L3R rubber compond is a long wearing 60A Shore durometer
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
The Fireball tire is wide, grippy and reinforced with a puncture-resistant nylon belt. - 60 TPI construction, wire bead - High-rated pressure 100 PSI - Puncture-resistant nylon layer
$19.99 - $29.99
Stare down rough terrain with this burly yet sleek tire. The Utility Player offers comfortable off-road exploration with modern, openly spaced treads and wide 2.25-inch casing. A broad spectrum of diameters gives you choice for fit. You still standing there? - Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
The Decoder has a much lower profile design with super fine knurling making it fast, grippy and incredibly tough. This lightweight street/ramp tire features a specially designed grind resistant sidewall protection.
$33.00 - $112.00
The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
The Super Circuit tire has been designed to meet the demands of pro-level BMX racing and park/transition riding. Some of Odyssey’s most iconic tires have inspired the Super Circuit's all-new tread design, with a focus placed on its shallow, grippy tread block depth and K-Lyte Plus casing layup to save weight. The Super Circuit tire features a fast and smooth center tread, knurling on the side blocks, and it is offered in a competition-ready foldable bead option only. - Designed for pro-level racing and park/transition - Lightweight K-Lyte with kevlar bead - Shallow, grippy tread block depth for to save more weight - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Micro-knurled side blocks
$22.49 - $30.99
Sting tires have an exclusive street pattern tread designed by Salt Plus, knurled for extra traction. - Street pattern tread
- An uncompromising tire for BMX race wins - Tubeless Ready technology reduces rolling resistance for optimal performance - The MICHELIN Pilot SX has been designed for extra grip while cornering, particularly on hard-packed or dusty terrain
The Mirage tire is built on the premise of a super-lightweight tire that was strong enough for the toughest street riders. The Mirage uses a high-performance 120tpi casing and a specially designed dual compound tread that is smooth in the center, but with plenty of grip on the outer tread for traction and control while cornering and carving. The Mirage was also designed with street riders in mind and uses a full bead-to-bead “Silkshield” protection layer and a special outer ridge which acts like a bumper and prevents the sidewall getting damaged during grinds. - High-performance lightweight street tire - Dual-compound construction - Full-length "Silkshield" layer under tread and sidewalls for added protection - Specially designed tire tread with a smooth center tread for low rolling resistance and aggressive sides for traction and grip - Special outer line for grind protection - Made by Maxxis tires
Page 1 of 5 Next page