CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
Wheels Manufacturing cones are precision machined to Shimano Ultegra or higher quality standards. This ensures that our cones fit correctly, run smoothly and have a long service life. - Compatible with Shimano Rear 10mm x 1 axle - Shimano Rear Cone - Cone Wrench Size: 15mm - Threads: 10mm x 1 - Diameter: 16.9mm - Length: 15mm - 1 cone per bag Note: O-ring / seal not included. Check the seal groove closely. This cone has a narrower groove than cone CN-R002. COMPATIBLE HUBS: - 105 FH-5700, 9 speed (right side cone) - 105 SC 1051, 7 Speed Rear - RX100 A551, 8 Speed Rear - RSX 410, 7 Speed Rear - Deore LX M550, 7 Speed Rear - Deore Mtn LX M550, 7 Speed Rear
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Taiwanese hubs with 126mm spacing - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 26tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 137mm - 1 axle per bag
Each bag holds one wheel (up to 700c with 35mm cyclocross tire) for transport. It also connects to a second Zipp Connect wheel bag (sold separately) to form a double wheel bag. - Sturdy, water-resistant EVA construction with distinctive molded Zipp graphics. - Integrated carry handle and detachable shoulder strap. - Removable internal pocket for storing quick-release skewers and axle end caps. - Padding holds wheel in place.
$25.28 - $40.92
Front axle and endcap kits for all non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, and zinc wheels. Use this front axle and endcap kit to convert any non-boost 2017 cobalt, iodine, or zinc wheel to the size selected below.
Rim strips designed for Surly Rabbit Hole 26+. - Rim Strip Width (mm): 38 mm - Adhesive: No - Material: PVC - Wheel Size: 26" - Tire Diameter: 26"
$28.82 - $34.15
Surly Ultra New Axle Kits are for upgrading the internals of your existing Surly New hubs or replacing the internals on your Surly Ultra New hubs. -Compatible with Surly New hubs (upgrade kit) and Surly Ultra New hubs (replacement kit) - Each kit contains an axle, two 6901 cartridge bearings, two aluminum dust shields, two stainless steel cones, two stainless steel 6x1mm bolts, and two stainless steel bolt washers - Axle is quick release and bolt-on compatible; bolts included, QR is NOT included - Standard Surly New hubs come stock with 7901 bearings; this kit uses 6901 bearings which are non-angular
$39.99 - $89.99
• Replacement freehub bodies for Bontrager Comp level hubs • Compatibility: Race, Affinity Comp, and Rhythm Comp • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
- Strong nylon reinforced PVC for a secure fit - Handles high-pressures; does not rot - 0.5mm thick
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
- ProLock: pre-prepped/treated nipple threads with special compound - Hexhead (14g only) design for building/truing at nipple head, in addition to 4-sided flats at rim protrusion - Form-A design assures smooth fit and build - Cold-forged nipple blank machined to DIN 79012 specs - 14mm overall length (2mm taller hexhead for wrench interface, but protrusion through rim is the same as a 12mm DT nipple) - 2.0mm (14g) spoke thread interface with full run-through - Made in Switzerland. - Box/100
$25.24 - $25.88
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
Axle conversion kits for Race Face Turbine/Aeffect hubs. - Select from front or rear applications
$21.03 - $84.00
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
$28.69 - $29.36
WTB's TCS AL valves are aluminum to shed grams, and come in catchy anodized red, black, or blue. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch. - Presta - 34mm
- Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels. - Includes Right Axle End Cap
$9.99 - $14.99
These rim valves are crucial in upgrading your Tubeless Ready (TLR) Bontrager wheels to the next level of dependability and performance. Key features: - To be used exclusively with Bontrager Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - Required for Bontrager's Tubeless Ready (TLR) system setup - Removable valve core for easy sealant fill - Silver MTB valve is compatible with all Bontrager Mountain wheels except: Line XXX, Kovee XXX, and Line Pro 40 - Alloy Road Tubeless Rim Valve is compatible with all Bontrager alloy TLR road wheels
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
- Standard skewers fit either 130 or 135mm spaced hubs, unless listed as another length (i.e. 170mm) - 6061 machined lever with stainless steel pivot and laser-etched logo - All shafts are 5mm in diameter
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD rear hubs.
Salsa's Stainless Flip-Offs use stainless steel rods for corrosion-resistant strength. They're strong, lightweight, and gorgeous. - Recommended for front rigid fork or full suspension use - Beautifully machined and hand friendly - Variety of sizes, sold as pairs or individually, front or rear - Black, Silver, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, or Pewter - More than just eye candy, they’re hand candy, as well - Weight: 49g
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
This conversion kit allows you to use SRAM's 11-speed mountain cassettes on your Stan's NoTubes wheels. Each kit includes an XD freehub, spacer, drive side end cap, and three sealed bearings.
Mavic's MTB quick releases feature a composite lever and Mavic's exclusive cam system. Sturdy and tight, they allow quick and secure wheel fixing.
Page 1 of 11 Next page